mailing list

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Thu Sep 18 17:52:02 UTC 2008

Hi,

Dick Goldberg wrote:
> Please remove my name from your mailing list.  I am being inundated
> with  messages that have no value to me.  Thank you

I've removed your address from the list.  For future reference, you
should note that the list is generally self-service.  You may
subscribe and unsubscribe yourself at any time.  A link to unsubscribe
is in the footer of every list message and in the List-* headers of
each message.

Also, administrative requests regarding the list should be sent to the
list owner address -- not to the entire list, since most of the ~6500
list members can't fulfill your request.  This should all be covered
in the list's welcome message.

Thanks for understanding.  Have a nice day.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.