metacity behavior plugins ?

Thomas Thurman tthurman at gnome.org
Fri Sep 19 16:11:52 UTC 2008

2008/9/19 Aaron Konstam <akonstam at sbcglobal.net>:
> I wonder if System->Preferences->personal->Session->Sewssion Options ->
> Automatically rmember running applications when you log out
> would be a step towards what you want.

Oh, I meant to say:  I wrote up a lot of thoughts on the future of
session management because of its involvement with window matching at
http://blogs.gnome.org/metacity/2008/03/08/session-management/ ,
though the changes it discusses have already been made (we went with
option 3 there in the end).  Option 5 is the one about moving
restoration control to the toolkit, which I think is the elegant road
to take.

peace

Thomas