Xbmc on Fedora? (fabulous mediacenter application)

Scott Harvanek scotth at sourcemirrors.org
Sat Sep 20 10:40:12 UTC 2008

Valent,

Does this work for you?
http://fedorajunkies.com/index.php/XBMC
;)

That's how I did it on Fedora 8, I'm sure it would work for Fedora 9
just the same way (change the livna repo of course).

Please, if it does work on F9 let me know, if it does not please tell me
what you had to change so I can update that how-to for F9 as well

Enjoy! (XBMC is sweet)

--
Scott Harvanek		PGP KeyID: 0xCBCE5168 | URL: http://www.mcguyverofbeer.com/pgp.html
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ScottHarvanek