1-TB SATA drive as F9 root/boot drive

Scott Harvanek scotth at sourcemirrors.org
Wed Sep 24 01:08:38 UTC 2008

Is the mobo SATA 150 or SATA 3Gbps? is the drive jumpered to match?

Also, you say that the two machines have the same motherboard? do they
have the same bios revision?

If you do decide to try this again if you could please do your best to
copy the kernel panic/crash and post it that would help :)

--
Scott Harvanek		PGP KeyID: 0xCBCE5168 | URL: http://www.mcguyverofbeer.com/pgp.html
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ScottHarvanek