Re: nvida drivers

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Luc MAIGNAN <luc maignan winxpert com> wrote:
I've done that. It seems to be ok but I don't have any 3D acceleration.

Have I to use a commercial driver ?

Armin Moradi a écrit :
On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 6:15 PM, William Biggs <kc8pdr gmail com <mailto:kc8pdr gmail com>> wrote:

   where do I download and how do I install it for fedora 9 64 bit ?

do this in terminal:

$ yum install kmod-nvidia

you should have livna repository.  You can download and install it here:
http://rpm.livna.org/rlowiki/

--
Armin
feng shaun gmail com <mailto:feng shaun gmail com>

--
Well, I don't think there are updated drivers for the newest kernel yet, so you just have to wait!  That's why you don't have 3D effects.

--
Armin
feng shaun gmail com