Re: nvida drivers

Armin Moradi wrote:
On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 6:15 PM, William Biggs <kc8pdr gmail com <mailto:kc8pdr gmail com>> wrote:

    where do I download and how do I install it for fedora 9 64 bit ?

do this in terminal:

$ yum install kmod-nvidia

Or install akmod-nvidia. This makes you independent from a missing kmod-nvidia if the kernel is updated (the modules are re-compiled if a new kernel is installed):

you should have livna repository.  You can download and install it here:
http://rpm.livna.org/rlowiki/

--
Armin
feng shaun gmail com <mailto:feng shaun gmail com>

--
Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>