Symlinks in RPMs

I'm working on trying to get a package up to snuff for review, and ran
into a problem.  It included a couple of fonts that I stripped out.
Thankfully they're already in a font package included in Fedora.
Unfortunately it turns out that their location is hard coded in the
software.  I'm trying to setup symlinks to them in the install
section, but rpmlint always complains about them being dangling.
What's the appropriate way to handle these things?

Thanks,
=-Jameson