Nvidia-Xconfig

Hi,

Does anyone know how to run Nvidia-Xconfig? I installed the Nvidia drivers but am being prompted than I am not using the Nvidia X driver and that I need to edit my X configuration by using Nvidia-Xconfig. I can open up the manual by typing man Nvidia-Xconfig but I do not know how to run Nvidia-Xconfig. I am using Fedora 9/64 KDE 4.1