Re: "System Update already in progress"

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 2:56 PM, Dave Feustel <dfeustel mindspring com> wrote:
> That update started all by itself. Something in the auto-updates is screwed up then.

Not really. The yum-updatesd is simply to let you know that there are updates
available. That's what causes that pop up message to come up every now
and then. System updates should not start by themselves as far as I know; unless
you have an automated script. But then again, we're running Fedora.

~af