Selinux is preventing the ntpd from using potentially mislabeled files (./services)

I'm getting lots of these alerts. I can't figure out what ./services is, and the suggested fix produces the following:

restorecon -v './services'

restorecon: stat error on ./services: No such file or directory

I get these same alerts for cupsd, dhclient, and procmail - identical wording except for the service named. Does anyone know the solution?

--

Claude Jones

Leesburg, VA