Re[2]: fc9: bind weirdness

Yes, as a matter of fact I was.

But that  introduces a new wrinkle.

For some reason, the interface would keep coming up disabled using
the regular network config. So, when I tried the new-fangled
NetworkManager it would come up active. (And yes, I had it set to
activate on boot, so that wasn't the problem.)

So, any ideas on why the interface would come up inactive?

-Greg

--
Best regards,
 listserv                            mailto:listserv traffic sloop net