Re: kde-4.1 menus not editable

I did a fresh install and updated to kde-4.1.1 a few days ago.
The problem is not that I do not know how to edit the menus
(right-click on f and the edit menus).  The problem is that my changes
would not save after clicking the save button.
For example, my firefox link is found in Lost & Found sub-menu.
When I add it to the internet sub-menu it would not stay there.
It seems to be permanently fixed in the Lost & Found sub-menu.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Zoran