Fedora 9: Xfce session on user without password

I have created a few users on a home system that don't have passwords for our 2 year old kids. I want them to be able to use Xfce instead of Gnome but I am not sure how to do this since as soon as I click on their names they get logged in.

Is there a single file that would make it the default system wide?

Also, what file would I modify for each individual user?

Thanks in advance,
Derek A. Muenzel, Sr.

--
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that do not.