Re: Problem of installation

Hello Craig,

1, Thank for your reply...
2, It is a Intranet Server machine ( can't to connect with Internet ).
3, So, I can use the rpm for updating the fixed packages...

Edward.

Craig White wrote:
On Sat, 2008-09-27 at 13:11 +0800, edwardspl ita org mo wrote:

Dear All,

Mine is FC8 System...
So, which gcc packages must be installed before proftp 1.3.1 ( tarball )
installed ?

----
probably best to consult the documentation with the tarball but I would
guess that you would minimally need gcc-c++ and autoconf packages

why don't you just use the already packaged versions? (yum install
proftpd)

Craig