Re: kde or gnome

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Aldo Foot <lunixer gmail com> wrote:
On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 9:16 AM, William Biggs <kc8pdr gmail com> wrote:
> I would like to know witch one is better kde or gnome ?

The default is Gnome. You setup KDE by personal choice... nothing else.
But you may not like the latest KDE release. Browse this archive and you'll
read for yourself.

~af
KDE ftw.  It provides many useful applications and also it looks nice.  KDE 4.1, the latest release is stable.

Although XFCE and Gnome are nice too, but my personal taste likes KDE the most!

And I agree with Carol, why not try all of them and see for yourself?
--
Armin
feng shaun gmail com