Fedora 9 support for the XFS file system

I was using a 1 TB LaCie Big Disk (http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=10923) and the board in the drive died. I took the two hard drives that were in the drive (SATA 500 GB each Raid 0 using the XFS file system) and got them mounted in a Fedora 9 x86_64 box. Now I'm having trouble with the drives.

Are XFS utilities like

xfs_check
xfs_repair
xfsdump

available on Fedora 9?

I tried looking on the Fedora website, but I couldn't figure out how to answer this question myself. Any pointers?

TIA,
Pete