Re: thefts and encrypted FS (Re: what dose this do)

g <geleem bellsouth net> writes:
> are you using http://adeona.cs.washington.edu/index.html ?
> or do you have another 'call home' site?

I'm using my own desktop system to log the IP and using a periodic
wget(1) call from the init scripts, cron, and dhclient to access a
non-linked web page on my machine.

Thanks for the tip on adeona.  I'll look at it to see what other
tricks I could be using to make tracking easier.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.