Re: Fedora Wiki proposal: The Fedoran Way

Renich Bon Ciric wrote:
I have an idea I would like to propose here and see what you guys
think. I'm thinking starting a wiki called something like "The fedoran
way" to post how a sys-admin would take care of a network using fedora,
the right way and not tweaking it... but using what the developers have
done in our favour, so... could this make it as a fedora project?

...and, maybe, the wiki could have 3 scenarios, small network, medium
network and large network.

I know I don't have the knowledge to take it on, by myself... but maybe
somebody here wants to help... or, just maybe, I can get it started.

I would like some feedback, please.

Maybe what you are interested in is similar to Community Services Infrastructure (or CSI).

Take a look at the work in progress on http://kanarip.fedorapeople.org/CSI/, and http://fedorahosted.org/csi

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip