Migrate back to FC9 ? Easiest way ?

I'm getting a new laptop today and I have to migrate my current Linux
install to the new hard drive on it.  It has a 64 bit processor.  I'm
thinking that while I am doing the migration I might just as well
install F9 instead of F10 and then migrate the data from my F10
installation to the new F9 installation.

How hard is it to move the data from F10 back to an F9 installation ?

Thanks