Re: Network manager and dns

Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Paul W. Frields wrote:

Something else that would be nice would be priroities - user defined
order to connect with (like wpa_supplicant does for example)

Something else that would be nice - root config as well as user configs
- that way with root config and priorities admins can set up laptop with
pre-approved networks and the order to attermpt connection - this way
network can be allowed to come up at boot time instead of demanding that
the user graphically login first. I suppose root shud optionally permit
user overrides thereafter ...

Would be an added bonus if configs could be at aleast saved and
recovered as text file(s) - even if nm uses the gnome registry - it is
not admin convenient for tuning and deployment (in my view anyway).

gene