Re: How to Disable screensaver

On Sun, 2008-09-28 at 18:37 -0400, Dave Feustel wrote:
> What I want is the ability to add application icons for Konqueror and
> Xterm to the bottom system panel as in kde3. That feature seems to be
> absent from both gnome and kde4 in F9.

It's certainly not absent in Gnome, it's just a right-click or
drag-and-drop away.  Also, your initial query could have been solved
simply by reading through the menus, that's what they're there for.
It's not hard to find an item called "screensaver."

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.