flash plugin sound

My daughter told me over the weekend that there was no sound from flash-enabled websites for the last couple of weeks on her Fedora 9 system. (My middle daughter told me the same).

I thought it was a pulseaudio problem, but sound works everywhere else. Has there been an update or something that's caused this problem? It was working beautifully until then.

(I wish I had more information, but there's nothing in syslog, and I haven't done updates in that time.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support