Re: flash plugin sound

Mark Haney wrote:
My daughter told me over the weekend that there was no sound from flash-enabled websites for the last couple of weeks on her Fedora 9 system. (My middle daughter told me the same).

I thought it was a pulseaudio problem, but sound works everywhere else. Has there been an update or something that's caused this problem? It was working beautifully until then.

(I wish I had more information, but there's nothing in syslog, and I haven't done updates in that time.

Hi

I think you need "libflashsupport"

Marcelo