Firefox and saved passwords? (latest F9 update)

Lars E. Pettersson lars at homer.se
Mon Sep 29 18:06:37 UTC 2008

After the latest update of firefox for F9 I no longer have any saved
passwords, and do not seem to be able to save new ones. Before sending a
bug to bugzilla I wonder if someone else have seen this?

I do not know if it matters, but I have set a master password for
firefox. I even tried changing it to see if that helped, it did not. I
have seen the problem on two different machines.

Here's the versions involved:

[root at localhost ~]# grep firefox /var/log/yum.log
Aug 20 20:34:09 Updated: firefox-3.0.1-1.fc9.x86_64
Sep 28 12:13:26 Updated: firefox-3.0.2-1.fc9.x86_64
[root at localhost ~]#

/Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars at homer.se>