Re: phonon does not work message is still there on login

Fred Silsbee <fredsilsbee <at> yahoo.com> writes:
> the little window
>
> "phonon audio playback device does not work"
>
> remains
>
> somebody told me weeks ago this would disappear

We need you to check the versions of some packages (and if they're installed at
all - they should):
rpm -q kde-settings-pulseaudio pulseaudio phonon phonon-backend-xine xine-lib
xine-lib-pulseaudio
(The above command should be entered on a single line.)

        Kevin Kofler