Re: [Fw: Cambridge (F-10) Beta release announcement]

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:23 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster gmail com> wrote:
Hot off the presses!

Why forward publicly accessibly messages from one list to another
within the same community?
... because as past discussions in this list have shown, many are not even subscribed to fedora announce list. We need all the feedback we can get.

Rahul