Re: Intel HD Audio, sound too quiet

David Hlác(ik wrote:
Hello,

I have following audio device in my notebook :

00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio
Controller (rev 03)

I am user of Fedora 10 x86_64 , with latest updates as well.

My current experience is, that when audio volume on maximum (in Volume
Control , Master, PCM and Front) sound is much more quiet than in
Windows Vista on same notebook.

Where should I look for solution?

Thanks in advance!

David Hlacik

Same problem here. No solution. Suggest you try the ALSA website / list.

Please post if you find a fix.

Regards,

John