Re: Dolphin - single-/double-click

On Tuesday 31 March 2009 21:32:37 Ian Pilcher wrote:
> I'm trying to get used to KDE 4.2.1 on Fedora 10.  One thing that's
> driving me nuts is Dolphin's penchant for opening files/folders with a
> single click.  I can't find a configuration setting for this anywhere.

First thing I always did with KDE3 was go find the mouse options and choose
single click! Much less RSI :o)

> Help!  Thanks!

I've been having the opposite problem ... with themes other than "Oxygen" I'm
having to double-click on the folders in the Control P.. uh, "System Settings"
thing. Has anyone else noticed this? Or is it fixed in the week or two since I
tried?