Re: How to delete a printer if cups server is down?

2009/4/1 Tim Waugh <twaugh redhat com>
Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
I tried deleting /var/cache/cups/remote.cache,
but it is always created again, with all the unusable printers in there.

..then those printers aren't coming from where you think they are coming from.

Tim.
*/

What I realized is that if the printer is connected to a computer via USB,
it goes away. However, if it is a network printer, with its own IP,
then it sticks.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ