Re: Web of Trust (a revolution)

Craig White wrote:
On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 14:49 +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
I use a state issued picture driver license, a birth certificate, and a US
Passport.
Which doesn't prove you are not one of identical twins ;)
----
which is an important distinction if you happen to be the paranoid
schizophrenic twin...

http://www.amazon.com/Know-This-Much-True-Novel/dp/0061469084/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1

Great book

Craig

ps - then again, the fingerprints would likely be identical

According to the info I have found, twins of any sort will not have identical fingerprints, though their DNA might be virtually indistinguishable if they are identical twins.

--
"Any fool can know. The point is to understand" --Albert Einstein

Bored??
http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Fuqwit1.0

http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Coding_the_Magic_into_the_Eight_Ball