Web of Trust (a revolution)

m maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:14:59 UTC 2009

Craig White wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 10:37 -0400, m wrote:
>>> ps - then again, the fingerprints would likely be identical
>>>

>> According to the info I have found, twins of any sort will not have
>> identical fingerprints, though their DNA might be virtually
>> indistinguishable if they are identical twins.
> ----
> I appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate how little I know about
> identical twins... ;-)
>
> Craig

I appreciate your subtlety in reminding me to look that up because that
particular mental post-it had been covered up long ago. Maybe I should
write down on physical paper the things I need to look up...nah mental
post-it notes are more fun, which reminds me...

--
"Any fool can know. The point is to understand" --Albert Einstein

Bored??
http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Fuqwit1.0

http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Coding_the_Magic_into_the_Eight_Ball