Re: Web of Trust (a revolution)

Craig White wrote:
On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 10:37 -0400, m wrote:
ps - then again, the fingerprints would likely be identical

According to the info I have found, twins of any sort will not have identical fingerprints, though their DNA might be virtually indistinguishable if they are identical twins.
----
I appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate how little I know about
identical twins... ;-)

Craig

I appreciate your subtlety in reminding me to look that up because that particular mental post-it had been covered up long ago. Maybe I should write down on physical paper the things I need to look up...nah mental post-it notes are more fun, which reminds me...

--
"Any fool can know. The point is to understand" --Albert Einstein

Bored??
http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Fuqwit1.0

http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Coding_the_Magic_into_the_Eight_Ball