Re: When I send email to fedora-users list, I get emails replies from @naver.com

On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 22:23 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Now, the bad part is that chl0731 naver com cannot receive any
> messages so nobody can ask them nicely to unsubscribe.
>
> So....either remove the "Reply-To:"  (which isn't necessary since it
> is the same as your From) or ask the nice fedora list maintainers to
> remove that email from the subscribed list.

You'd hope that the list server could do that automatically.  I receive
a monthly subscription reminder from the list, it seems appropriate to
me that if my mail service sent some sort of "refused" or "vacation"
messages back as a reply, that the list server could suspend my account.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.19-78.2.30.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.