Re: Where are the Fedora 8 binary and source packages

Bill Crawford wrote:

> I notice the older stuff has now disappeared from there. Is anyone keeping the
> previous releases?

are you looking for individual packages, source packages, or iso?

individual packages are to be found in;

http://archives.fedoraproject.org/pub/archive/fedora/linux/releases/8/Everything/i386/os/

if you want iso, i will have to look back in my histories, but i do have
a location. i am still running an f8 install for local use and do add to it from
time to time.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****