Re: Where are the Fedora 8 binary and source packages

2009/4/1 g <geleem bellsouth net>
Bill Crawford wrote:

> I notice the older stuff has now disappeared from there. Is anyone keeping the
> previous releases?

are you looking for individual packages, source packages, or iso?

individual packages are to be found in;

http://archives.fedoraproject.org/pub/archive/fedora/linux/releases/8/Everything/i386/os/

if you want iso, i will have to look back in my histories, but i do have
a location. i am still running an f8 install for local use and do add to it from
time to time.

ISO archive:  http://archives.fedoraproject.org/pub/archive/fedora/linux/releases/8/Fedora/i386/iso/