Web of Trust (a revolution)

David dgboles at comcast.net
Wed Apr 1 19:30:49 UTC 2009

>>> http://www.amazon.com/Know-This-Much-True-Novel/dp/0061469084/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1

>>> Great book

>>> Craig

>>> ps - then again, the fingerprints would likely be identical

>> True. But I also have concealed carry permits in four different states
>> and
>> they take fingerprints and run background checks.  :-P

>> Maybe I should have said that my mother assured me that I am me?

>> Only the paranoid I guess.

> Yes its a paranoid world. My question though, after reading this thread,
> is of what real use is birth certificate? I asked at the DMV once,
> naturally the response was  a somewhat less than spectacular "proves you
> were born." So the fact that I live and breathe is not proof enough that
> someone gave birth to me? Perhaps it should be called an identity
> certificate instead. Anyone want to join my support group for the
> insanely pedantic.

In the US of A you need one to be President? To get a passport. And, in
Florida, today, and all other states eventually, to get a drivers license.

I have ID badges that let me work on certain schools in certain counties.
You need a drivers license to get it. And a background check. And
fingerprints taken.

Big Brother is watching? Or maybe? Welcome to City Seventeen?

Yeah. It's getting bad.

--

  David