Re: Another basic networking question.

On Thursday 02 April 2009 10:42:51 Gabriel - IP Guys wrote:
> It might be an idea to send the person to an IRC chat room, at least
> that way the info is in real time, and the person who is looking to
> learn will be able to observe and learn how people solve issues, and
> advance using fedora(linux).

That depends - if they have used chatrooms before that would work fine, but
many such channels have three or more conversations going on at the same time,
and can be really scarey places when you are struggling.  I'd hesitate to
recommend this to someone who was already showing signs of stress - I don't
want to be blamed for him having a stroke! :-)

Anne