Re: Easy Fedora administration... why not?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> If it is not too much to ask could someone of more experinced admins
> listen to the show (links provided in first email) and then give your
> opinion about eBox? There is aproximately 15-20minutes of interesting
> part, you can skip trought the rest.
>
> I would love to hear your oppinion after you have heard from the
> developers of eBox what is this project really about.

ebox - the developers I mailed a long time back had developed it with
Debian systems in mind and were not interested in integrating it with
other distributions. It would require someone to invest a good amount of
time with code and packaging to let it run on Fedora. Listening to
podcasts isn't changing that.

Rahul