Re: RPM security (a newbie question)

Stanisław T. Findeisen wrote:

> Okay is there any software written specifically for Fedora? KDE gadgets,
> or such?
>
> If so, then I guess we should monitor it at the distribution level.

Much of the software originally written for Fedora are used by other
distributions as well like NetworkManager for example. Very very few
components are only in Fedora and developers of the code are responsible
for it's security, same as any upstream software. There is nothing
special about them.  Again, this has nothing to do with RPM.

Rahul