Re: Interactive startup on F10. Pressing "I" doesn't work

Tim wrote:
> Alan Evans wrote:
>> It surely used to work. But I just confirmed it doesn't work now.
>
> Is any keypress having any effect?  Things like USB keyboards aren't
> always available until some drivers are up and alive.

I tested on my netbook, so the keyboard was part of the machine. As I
held down the key, a small row of letters were printed on the screen.
The key press is definitely being recognized by the system; it's just
not triggering the desired effect in the startup sequence.