Re: Easy Fedora administration... why not?

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Craig White wrote:
sure, blame the messenger...I suspect that the truth is more likely that
you are old.

Hmmm, is 25 old? ;-) I used linuxconf at some point where it was still the
RHL configuration tool. Of course I was like 15 or 16 at the time. :-)

Gee, when I was 16, I was using BASIC on a GE Mark235 via a 55baud teletype. :)

We got our hands on FORTRAN later that year, and the paper tape reader on the newer 110baud teletype just screamed!