Konqueror uses Adobe Reader rather than Okular...

Yesterday I installed Adobe Reader because I needed to fill out an
interactive PDF form.

Today when I view a PDF in Konqueror it is using Adobe Reader rather
than Okular.   I want Konqueror to use Okular, not Adobe Reader.  If I
open a PDF in Dolphin, it uses Okular.

How do I set Konqueror to use Okular rather than Adobe Reader ?

Thanks