Fedora Seamonkey issues

When pushing updates for seamonkey, it would be really good not to do the upgrade while there is a SM browser present, as it messes things up in the running browser. Found that out the hard way, the "change font size" shortcut stops working, and since my default font is for use with a 32 inch HDMI display, that's a instant eyestrain.

Also, SM-2.0beta is getting really useful, and perhaps someone would make a package for that. I have some notes on how I install it and upgrade it manually, if someone needs them.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>