Re: Interactive startup on F10. Pressing "I" doesn't work

2009/4/3 Aldo Foot <lunixer gmail com>:
> On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Nigel Henry
> <cave dnb2m97pp aliceadsl fr> wrote:
>> On F9 I had to press the "I" a few times to enter interactive startup, on
<snip>
> The current approach is not practical, there should be a custom timeout to
> give time to press 'i".
> ~af

I don't think interactive startup should exist at all.

If you want to disable services, use Rescue Mode or Single User Mode.
When a system is booted to multi-user-graphical I want the same
scripts running as last time thankyou, regardless of any finger
mashing by the user.

--
Sam