Encrypting the list (Was: Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 61, Issue 201)

On Sun, 2009-03-29 at 12:25 -0400, Irikefe Osah wrote:
>     Do you all agree that we should start encrypting this digest using
> fedora-list redhat com as the public key and we all submit our keys to
> the respective maintainers of this list? What do you all think?

Why? What purpose would this serve?

Furthermore, you're not going to get a sympathetic hearing if you reply
to a Digest message without even bothering to change the Subject line.

Quoting the entire digest in your message is merely further evidence of
cluelessness.

poc