Fedora internet connection issues

Hey Guys,

Recently I bought a hp computer with vista installed. Later I shrinked vista to make room for my Fedora 7 installation. Installation was successful. However, both wired and wireless connection became problematic. The network adapter for wired connection is "realteck RTL8102E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0)" and the adapter for the wireless connection is "Atheros AR5007 802.11b/g WiFi Adapter".
>From the installation status under Fedora, I can see the wired adapter is active. But the connection is most of the time disconnected. The wireless connection never was active. I know I should choose to install the adapter driver, but since using the wired network became a problem, I have no way of install the driver. Any idea on how to solve the problems? Thanks

Wei Wen