Re: Fedora internet connection issues

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Fedora internet connection issues
From: Wei Wen <wwen0 yahoo com>
To: Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com>
Date: 04/03/2009 11:29 AM

I have Fedora 7 DVD from a book and since it is most easily available, I installed it.
But I downloaded Fedora 10 upgrade yesterday and burned it to a DVD using a software on Vista. But for some reason, after I loaded it in the tray and started the computer, there was no upgrading going on. After I logged in Fedora 7 and clicked the DVD icon, no thing happened. I wonder if I should burn the DVD under Fedora? Thanks

You should use an ISO burning software in Vista or in Fedora. Fedora can do this with a simple right click on the ISO file and select "Write to Disc..." in the menu. For Vista you will need to use a program such as "ImgBurn."