Re: Interactive startup on F10. Pressing "I" doesn't work

On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 00:58:24 +0200
Kevin Kofler wrote:

> It's easier to just bypass the crashing script than to debug things from
> single user or rescue mode (which don't boot into a fully usable system).

Only if you can tell which script crashes. When everything scrolls past
really fast and all you are left with is a kernel stack dump on your screen,
you have no idea which of the init scripts caused the crash.