NetworkManager and domain names in /etc/resolv.conf

Hi,

I don't know if this has already been asked:

Before using NetworkManager I had my own domain entries in
/etc/resolv.conf, but since I use NetworkManager, additional entries
in /etc/resolv.conf are only living until the next reboot because
NetworkManager seems to re-build /etc/resolv.conf.

All advices are welcome.

Regards

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>