Can I preupgrade to Fedora-11?

When I run preupgrade on my Fedora-10/KDE system
I am told "No releases available for upgrade",
unless I check the box "Display unstable test release",
in which case I am offered "Rawhide".

My question is: if I choose Rawhide
will I later be able to upgrade to Fedora-11?
Or do I have to wait until I am told there are
non-test releases available for upgrade?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net