Re: Acroread 9 - Fewer Major Features than Version 8

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Rick Bilonick <rab nauticom net> wrote:
> I made the foolish mistake to install AdobeReader 9. When I try to open
> a pdf form, it tells me that features availble in version 8 are no
> longer available in the so-called upgrade. I used to be able to fill in
> the forms and save them (like IRS tax forms). Now I cannot find the old
> version in the repositories. Am I missing something here?

If you care for the product, then I really think you should complain
to Adobe through whatever means you can.  There is a "Feature
Requests" link on the official blog:
http://blogs.adobe.com/acroread/

I too only keep Adobe around for the form-editing as you mentioned.

-Mauriat